This item is on pre-order and is expected to begin shipping in 6-8 weeks.
This set of 4 glasses are custom designed by Ilana based on her nutrition program, and are meant for multi-function use. The 5, 8 and 16 ounce markings are intentionally designed for mindful consumption.
- Set of 4 glasses
- Dishwasher safe
- Circumference (widest part) - 12 in
- Circumference (base) - 9.25 in
- Capacity (to rim) - 21 oz
- This glass is custom designed based on a decade of nutrition counseling and research
- It is a twenty-one ounce multi-function glass featuring three beautiful markings at the five ounce, eight ounce, and sixteen ounce lines.
- The subtle etchings are easy for you to read and see, but discreet enough that know one else has to know.
- The 5-8-16 glass can also be used for making iced tea, coffee, juice, smoothie, cocktails, and mocktails, and are dishwasher-safe.
- Studies have proven that drinking sixteen ounces of water prior to meals and snacks gives you and your stomach a chance to say “hold on, we might not need that treat right now.” The goal is to drink between five and twenty minutes before you eat to help you make more informed choices and keep you on track.
- The five ounce line marks a serving of wine to help you stay conscious of how much you’re having. Whether you are trying to lose weight, improve your sleep, or moderate your alcohol intake, it’s useful to keep your eye on the line.
- It’s always a good idea to alternate drinking a glass of water between each glass of wine. If you are about to pour yourself a second glass of wine, aim to drink eight ounces of water first.
About Ilana Housewares
Ilana Muhlstein MS RDN is a sought-after global health and wellness expert, dietitian, author, and mother of three whose own weight loss journey inspired her to help others. Ilana is passionate about empowering people to achieve their full health potential and developed housewares intentionally designed for mindful consumption to help individuals reach their weight loss goals. Ilana holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Nutrition and Dietetics and a Masters of Science degree in Applied Nutrition with a focus on Business and Entrepreneurship.